Wednesday, January 18, 2012

7 days. 1 week.

Hi again!  I felt like since I'm leaving in a week I would update!  Nothing really exciting has happened, but I got my visa which is a relief.  This is my last week of school (yay!) and after Friday it's time to play the waiting game.  I'm getting really excited and surprisingly a little nervous about leaving!  This is a really random post but I felt like I should say a little something anyway.  I hope I'll have something to post about really soon!  Until then, auf wiedersehen!

3 comments:

  1. This is making me think about going to Austria which I'm doing for one year and leaving this August! I can't wait to hear about your experiences so I can be better prepared for my upcoming travels! Schuss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, I don't really update this that often, but if you have any questions feel free to email me (wonder95@gmail.com)! I'm really happy you're coming for a year, I'm almost at the halfway point already and I'm kicking myself for not signing up earlier for the year program!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I love your blog and your exchange experience stories. I'd like to inform you about an intersting project... Could I have your contact?

    ReplyDelete