Friday, January 6, 2012

Inroductions!

Hi everyone, my name's Ian!  I'm a junior in high school in southern Maine.  In 20 days (at the time I write this) I will be starting a 5 month adventure, between the end of January and the beginning of July.  I'll be leaving the United States and living in a small town in upper Austria called Sankt Martin im Mühlkreis.  While my home town is around 17,000 people, the population of St. Martin is a little over 2,000 people, and Linz (where my school is) has a population close to 200,000 people.  I'll be staying with a family while I'm there!  My parents are Hermann and Gerlinde Barth, and my sisters are Marie (17) and Toni (14).  I've talked with them some, and they seem like a really interesting and fun family!  I can't wait to meet them once I'm there!  Well, I'm really bad at writing these kind of things, so I'll leave you with that for now and I'll definitely be keeping up with this!

                                                                        Tschüss!  Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment